On December 31st, 2018 we will be open until 3pm. See you at 9am on January 2nd, 2019!
We will be closed on Christmas Day (December 25th, 2018) as well as Boxing Day (December 26th, 2018). We will also be closed on January 1st, 2019 for New Years Day.
On August 23rd we will be closing at noon for Whiskey and Watches preparation. See you at the party, 6:30pm!
Join us for the Christmas Season at Midwest!
Here are the events that we will be hosting/ participating in this holiday season:
- Black Friday “Sleep In” Sale- We will open at noon and stay open until 6pm… wear your PJ’s and draw for a discount on an item!
- Zionsville Christmas Parade Day– Festivities in the Village include a petting a zoo here at the store, as well as the parade at 5pm and pictures with our reindeer after the parade
- Christmas with Midwest– Holiday Open House and Jill Duzan Trunk show from 10am to 8pm, Hot Chocolate Bar and treats in the morning with appetizers and beverages starting at 5pm
- Ladies Night in the Village and Silver Sale– Previously Loved Silver Special, open until 8pm
- Elf Scavenger Hunt Day in Zionsville- Open until 5pm
- Christmas Crawl– Evening of merriment and snacks…and surprises! Open until 8pm.
- Last Dash in the Village- Get your giving “wrapped up”! Open until 8pm.
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day
Midwest is Participating in Growl-O-Ween, in partnership with Three Dog Bakery. On October 28th we will be open until 5pm for a trick-or-treat extravaganza for the furry friends. Come see us for dog treats…and people treats!
Midwest will be closed for Labor Day and will reopen Tuesday, September 5th.
Jeffrey Hess, CEO of BALL Watch USA and Internationally Renowned Author, to speak at Whiskey and Watches
Jeffrey Hess, BALL Watch USA CEO and author of ‘Rolex. The Best of Time: Rolex Wristwatches, An Unauthorized History’ will be attending the “Whiskey and Watches” event at Midwest Jewelers and Estate Buyers, Thursday, August 24th from 5pm to 9pm. He will be speaking about watches, as well as signing copies of his book. Hess will also host a watch buying event August 25th and 26th at Midwest Jewelers.
This is the Inaugural Event for Whiskey and Watches at Midwest Jewelers. Watch Representatives from Ball, Tissot, Hamilton, Oris and Everest Bands will be on hand to speak with guests. Craft Whiskey and BBQ will be served to guests from North End BBQ. RSVP requested event. RSVP’s needed by 8-21-2017.
Please join us for this inaugural event!