Due to the super cold weather, Midwest Jewelers will be closed today. We are sorry for any inconvenience. We will be offering, for anyone that comes in to see us tomorrow (Thursday, January 31st) and says the phrase “POLAR VORTEX”, the chance to draw for a discount on any one item. Keep warm and we will see you tomorrow!
On December 31st, 2018 we will be open until 3pm. See you at 9am on January 2nd, 2019!
We will be closed on Christmas Day (December 25th, 2018) as well as Boxing Day (December 26th, 2018). We will also be closed on January 1st, 2019 for New Years Day.
On August 23rd we will be closing at noon for Whiskey and Watches preparation. See you at the party, 6:30pm!
Join us for the Christmas Season at Midwest!
Here are the events that we will be hosting/ participating in this holiday season:
- Black Friday “Sleep In” Sale- We will open at noon and stay open until 6pm… wear your PJ’s and draw for a discount on an item!
- Zionsville Christmas Parade Day– Festivities in the Village include a petting a zoo here at the store, as well as the parade at 5pm and pictures with our reindeer after the parade
- Christmas with Midwest– Holiday Open House and Jill Duzan Trunk show from 10am to 8pm, Hot Chocolate Bar and treats in the morning with appetizers and beverages starting at 5pm
- Ladies Night in the Village and Silver Sale– Previously Loved Silver Special, open until 8pm
- Elf Scavenger Hunt Day in Zionsville- Open until 5pm
- Christmas Crawl– Evening of merriment and snacks…and surprises! Open until 8pm.
- Last Dash in the Village- Get your giving “wrapped up”! Open until 8pm.
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day
Midwest is Participating in Growl-O-Ween, in partnership with Three Dog Bakery. On October 28th we will be open until 5pm for a trick-or-treat extravaganza for the furry friends. Come see us for dog treats…and people treats!