Join us September 5th – 7th for our FIRST EVER Estate Sidewalk Sale! We have cleaned the closets and you can get artwork, vintage and contemporary decor, frames, dishes, books and MUCH more! All priced to move… come see us before it is gone!
Due to the super cold weather, Midwest Jewelers will be closed today. We are sorry for any inconvenience. We will be offering, for anyone that comes in to see us tomorrow (Thursday, January 31st) and says the phrase “POLAR VORTEX”, the chance to draw for a discount on any one item. Keep warm and we will see you tomorrow!
On December 31st, 2018 we will be open until 3pm. See you at 9am on January 2nd, 2019!
We will be closed on Christmas Day (December 25th, 2018) as well as Boxing Day (December 26th, 2018). We will also be closed on January 1st, 2019 for New Years Day.
Join us for the Christmas Season at Midwest!
Here are the events that we will be hosting/ participating in this holiday season:
- Black Friday “Sleep In” Sale- We will open at noon and stay open until 6pm… wear your PJ’s and draw for a discount on an item!
- Zionsville Christmas Parade Day– Festivities in the Village include a petting a zoo here at the store, as well as the parade at 5pm and pictures with our reindeer after the parade
- Christmas with Midwest– Holiday Open House and Jill Duzan Trunk show from 10am to 8pm, Hot Chocolate Bar and treats in the morning with appetizers and beverages starting at 5pm
- Ladies Night in the Village and Silver Sale– Previously Loved Silver Special, open until 8pm
- Elf Scavenger Hunt Day in Zionsville- Open until 5pm
- Christmas Crawl– Evening of merriment and snacks…and surprises! Open until 8pm.
- Last Dash in the Village- Get your giving “wrapped up”! Open until 8pm.
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day
Jeffrey Hess, CEO of BALL Watch USA and Internationally Renowned Author, to speak at Whiskey and Watches
Jeffrey Hess, BALL Watch USA CEO and author of ‘Rolex. The Best of Time: Rolex Wristwatches, An Unauthorized History’ will be attending the “Whiskey and Watches” event at Midwest Jewelers and Estate Buyers, Thursday, August 24th from 5pm to 9pm. He will be speaking about watches, as well as signing copies of his book. Hess will also host a watch buying event August 25th and 26th at Midwest Jewelers.
This is the Inaugural Event for Whiskey and Watches at Midwest Jewelers. Watch Representatives from Ball, Tissot, Hamilton, Oris and Everest Bands will be on hand to speak with guests. Craft Whiskey and BBQ will be served to guests from North End BBQ. RSVP requested event. RSVP’s needed by 8-21-2017.
Please join us for this inaugural event!
Don’t Miss Our SUMMER SILVER EVENT
July 27th to 29th
Hopwood Cellars will be serving wine tastings July 27th 5-8pm
Join us for this Semi-Annual event… bring your friends!